Our App helps your organisation keep track of public transport vehicles operating in its network, including vehicles you are operating. You should use our App in accordance with your organisation’s policies and requirements.
By accessing our App and using our Services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not comply with these Terms, we can suspend or terminate your access to the App and our Services.
In these Terms:
- ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, and ‘Snapper’ means Snapper Services Limited, a company incorporated in New Zealand (company number 1891262), having its registered office at Level 9, 1 Willis Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand;
- ‘Services’ means all the Services we provide, including access to our App.
These Terms take effect as a contract governed by New Zealand law and the New Zealand courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any matters arising in respect of these Terms.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your access to our App and use of our Services.
We may make changes to these Terms by publishing an updated version of these Terms on our App.
Your access to our Services is on an ‘as is, as available’ basis, which means there may be times that you are unable to access our Services. Nothing in these Terms requires us to provide you, or your organisation, with any notice in respect of scheduled or unscheduled downtime in respect of the App or our Services.
- withdraw or modify the functionality of our App or Services without notice to you or your organisation;
- suspend your access to our App or our Services for any reason, including if we think it is necessary to do so to mitigate security risks arising in connection with your use of the App.
Except to the extent required by applicable law, we do not warrant that:
- the information we provide you as part of our Services is accurate;
- you will have access to the App or our Services.
- not reproduce or disseminate content of our App to any other person;
- only use our App in the course of carrying out your role and responsibilities with your organisation;
- keep any passwords or other login details in connection with the App safe and secure, and not disclose these details to any person;
- not leave your device unattended when you are connected to the App;
- not reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, decompile, translate, or make any derivative works from our App, or attempt to do so;
- not gain access to our App or any of its functionality (including data or other information made available through our App) which you do not have our authority to access, or attempt to do so;
- not copy, alter, modify, transmit or reproduce our App or any of its functionality, or attempt to do so;
- not prepare any translations, modifications or derivative works of our App or any part of it, or attempt to do so; and/or
- not use our App in a way that infringes applicable law or causes us to infringe applicable law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, under or in connection with these Terms and/or your use of the App for any of the following:
- any loss or damage suffered by you through your use of our App, our Services, or your inability to access our App or our Services;
- errors or omissions in the content of our App;
- loss, fees, or costs you incur or suffer when using our Services or our App;
- any loss or damage caused by or arising from a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect or corrupt your computer hardware, software, data or devices arising from your use of our App;
- any indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage, regardless of how such loss or damage is caused; and/or
- loss or damage arising as a result of any third party bringing a claim against you in respect of any of the above types of loss.
Without limiting the above, to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability to you due to, under, and/or arising out of or in connection with these Terms in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise will not exceed NZD1.00.
We own (or have the right to use) intellectual property rights in and to the content, material, layout, and design of our App and all documents and other materials we provide you when you use our Services.
You may access, download, view, and print information on our App for the purposes of carrying out your role and responsibilities for your organisation. Otherwise, unless we give you written permission (or you are expressly permitted by law), you must not use, copy, modify, adapt, store, distribute, edit, or publish any part of this App or other documents and materials that we provide you.
You may have rights in content that you provide us. When you provide us with content (including in the course of using our App), you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free right to use that information for the purposes of providing our Services, including developing new products and Services. We may copy, modify, adapt, store, distribute, edit, or publish that information, in any way, for so long as we consider necessary for such purposes.